DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter With GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition Camera Bundle
DJI Phantom Quadcopter with GoPro Mount Version 1.1.1 is a quad-rotor RC helicopter that acts as an aerial platform for a GoPro HERO action camera. This product will appeal to a variety of potential users, from RC aircraft hobbyists seeking the ability to mount a camera so they can record their flights, to videographers and
DJI Phantom Quadcopter with GoPro Mount Version 1.1.1 is a quad-rotor RC helicopter that acts as an aerial platform for a GoPro HERO action camera. This product will appeal to a variety of potential users, from RC aircraft hobbyists seeking the ability to mount a camera so they can record their flights, to videographers and photographers looking to open up a whole new range of shooting possibilities.
Version 1.1.1 of The DJI Phantom adds a number of small upgrades over previous versions for easier set-up and more-reliable performance. New, Self Tightening propeller blades make set-up easy and protect against loose propeller blades causing in-flight vibrations. New Dual Receivers in the Phantom 1.1.1 and a new transmitter with an upgraded circuit board help increase the Phantoms operating range and help protect against wireless interference. And the new Naza-M V2 GPS autopilot software has better control and more accurate GPS stabilization.
The Phantom can achieve a maximum horizontal flight speed of 33 ft/s and can ascend and descend at up to 20 ft/s. It comes with 2.4GHz Transmitter (TX) that features an operational range of up to 984′ line-of-sight. The controller draws power from readily available AA batteries. Please note that many Wi-Fi systems, including the Wi-Fi used on GoPro HERO cameras, also operate on 2.4GHz and may interfere with the transmitter. Take care to ensure the GoPro’s Wi-Fi is turned off with operating this quadcopter.
Because of the complexity associated with multi-rotor aircraft, the Phantom relies on the Naza-M V2 autopilot system. This system uses GPS for navigation and to maintain flight stability. While fully manual operation is possible, most users, especially videographers hoping to get the smoothest possible shoots, will opt for GPS Flight Mode. GPS Mode is an autopilot system that keeps the Quadcopter stable and right-side-up when moving, and holds it in a fixed horizontal and vertical position whenever the controls are released.
- Complete quadcopter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory and ready in minutes! Just charge the included battery, attach the propellers and landing gear, and add 4 AA batteries to the remote and you’re flying.
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action. Tested with Hero2, Hero3 and Hero3+ models
- With a maximum horizontal speed of 22 miles/hour (10 meters/second), the Phantom lets you capture the action of almost any sport, event or scene.
- INCLUDES THE BEST CAMERA AND CAMCORDER IN THE WORLD GoPro HERO3+: Black Edition
- 20% smaller and lighter housing/33% improved image sharpness and reduced distortion/Faster built in Wi-Fi for enhanced connectivity to the Wi-Fi Remote/Super View video mode captures the world”s most immersive wide angle perspective