Flysky FS-i6X 2.4GHz 10CH Upgrade Flysky i6 AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter TX with iA6B Receiver and Crazepony Strap
Pls Note: The Packge does not include USB Cable, while include a Crazepony Strap, if you do not get it, pls contact us. We will solve it ! Mode 1, pls visit:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071ZPMQGG FS-i6X Specifications:Item: FS-i6X RC TransmitterChannel: 6-10 (Default 6)Model Type: Fixed-Wing/Glider/HelicopterRF Range: 2.408-2.475GHzRF Power: andlt; 20dBmRF Channel: 135Bandwidth: 500KHz2.4GHz System: AFHDS 2A / AFDHSModulation
Pls Note: The Packge does not include USB Cable, while include a Crazepony Strap, if you do not get it, pls contact us. We will solve it !
Mode 1, pls visit:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071ZPMQGG
Item: FS-i6X RC Transmitter
Channel: 6-10 (Default 6)
Model Type: Fixed-Wing/Glider/Helicopter
RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHz
RF Power: andlt; 20dBm
RF Channel: 135
2.4GHz System: AFHDS 2A / AFDHS
Modulation Type: GFSK
Stick Resolution 4096
Low Voltage Warning: andlt; 4.2V
DSC port: PS/2 Port PPM
Antenna Length: 26mm (Dual Antenna)
Power: 6V DC 1.5AA*4
Display: STNTransflective Display, LCD 128×64 Lattice, VA 73x39mm, LCD with white backlight
On-line Update: Yes
Certificate: CE0678, FCC ID: N4ZFLYSKYI6X
FS-iA6B Receiver Description:
Item Name: FS-iA6B
Frequency Range: 2.4055–2.475GHZ
Band Width Number: 140
Transmitting Power: ≤ 20dBm
RF Receiver Sensitivity: -105dbm
2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system
Antenna Length: 26mm * 2 (dual antenna)
Input Power: 4.0-6.5V DC
Dimension: 47 x 26.2 x 15mm
i-Bus Interface: Yes
1 * Flysky i6X transmitter with iA6B receiver
1 * Crazepony Strap
- Bidirectional Communication — Capable of sending and receiving data, each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature, altitude and many other types of sensors, servo calibration and i-BUS Support.
- Multi-channel Hopping Frequency — This system bandwidth ranges from 2.408GHz to 2.475GHz. This is divided in 135 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean version) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
- Omni-directional Gain Antenna — The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference, while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
- Unique ID Recgnition System — Each transmitter and receiver has it’s own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the systems operation.
- Mode 1 for Flysky i6X Transmitter Controller, pls visit: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071ZPMQ